I think I did pretty good for these last couple days, it being just a start. Oh, something I didn’t mention here and that I made it a point of doing because they had started to collect up and my daughter and her wife had done for the most part since they got here except for the couple days their traveling companion took care of them – I put our dirty dishes in the dishwasher! It felt good to do it all by myself! LOL, such simple things….now to get people to clean up the house during the rest of the weekend!
I’ll do a link dump – I’ll have to look up what I used to call that – with every interesting thing in my tabs on here tomorrow. Link Lovin’ I think it was.
1. Writing Prompts:
– Daily: I wrote in my journal again today. Not very much, but it was something at least. I also worked on…..
– Weekly: The prompt for this week at 100 Word Challenge is already on it’s second draft. The word is yarn. It was unbelievably easy for me, as should almost be expected – but it’s not quite what you’d expect, either. I’ll have the explanation when I post.
2. Networking: baby steps. I’d put BS (because really in a way it is), but that would just be too funny. from now on, baby steps is what I’ll put for those things I haven’t gotten to yet.
3. Getting my work out there: baby steps.
I’ve got so many other interests and things that need done, so this is that part of the list. These are going to be worked into my life:
4. Read something: I read an article about the Dallas shootings. This is the only kind of mention you’ll get on current events, unless I’m really moved for some reason. I read a few pages in the book I’m working on, Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke. So sue me, it’s the kind of book I like to read.
5. Research some interest: baby steps. I’m thinking about coming up with a specific list for this, tho.
6. Crafting: I just finished a basic crocheted hat, worked on it while sitting at my computer and in between calls at work. I’ll get back to the baby blanket I was working on before my daughter asked for a hat with this yarn color (figure I’ll finish up what I have and put it on Etsy), after I use up this color. I’ve got several project to weave the ends in on, and some will go to their rightful owners (co-workers) and some will go up on Etsy if need be. I think I’ll hold on to baby blankets tho, give them to people or sell them to people here at home. It’s always nice to get a nice handmade baby blanket, and even better if you can get it for a decent price from someone – just the cost of yarn, usually. Not trying to make a fortune yet.
7. Tarot: baby steps (gotta take a deck out to have at hand, instead of in my bag). I’d like to collaborate with someone one day on a deck of my own devise.
8. Budget: baby steps (gotta write next week’s budget).
9. Prep for other changes in life: baby steps.
– Sleep: Today is going to be a bust (I’ll probably get in and go to bed at 1 tonight, I’ve felt good enough I didn’t even take a nap today!), but the last couple nights have gone well. And then tomorrow night is Saturday, so…..bar night!
– Water: At least 1 during the work day. I think it was 2 overall today.
– Exercise: So far, I’ve walked to the pool and back. And for the half an hour or so I was in the pool both last night and tonight, I was always moving – swimming (as best I can without putting my ears under the water, I so have to bring ear plugs), pulling my son through the water, just walking around the perimeter of the pool, swimming or walking on the edge in the deep end.