Guess I’d better get this over with.
I haven’t been feeling well on and off.
I’m not sure what it is, it could be my teeth finally retaliating against me (my front ones do hurt right now, it’s a very scary prospect to get something done with them because I’m pretty certain it will end up being very involved.) I do sit and worry about them some, what’s going to happen with them when I finally get them taken care of, etc, but right now I’m pretty much just suffering with what is going on. I’m not really going to bore you with the details, but I’m managing the pain and that’s all I can really ask for right now. No, I haven’t always brushed my teeth daily or more so, but yes I’m working hard at keeping it going right now, because it does make them feel better for a while. It’s my teeth in front, that’s about all the more information I’m going to give you.
There are loads of other things it could be. It could be the emotional toll I put myself through every day: dealing with the members, something that isn’t always sunshine and roses. I don’t think anyone stopped for longer than a breath between calls today, other than making notes about the call in After Call. That’s what happens the day after such a major holiday with the weekend at the beginning of the month. Same happened with Memorial Day. It happens. It could be energy fluctuations in the universe. It could be my body getting used to my new medications, most specifically my diabetic medication.
I’m blushing some after the bit of praise for my new entry for the 100 Word Challenge. I thought it was a simple, fairly lackluster entry, the point of view of someone I know, or at least my assumption of their view considering the current situation. But I am going to keep up my entries to the 100 Word Challenge, because I do love writing so much.
It’s time to come up with my goals for the Round of Words in 80 Days. The biggest thing I want to set a goal for is to write. I need to express things, I need to express a LOT of things, and I need to do it with writing. I’ve got many things to go through – I don’t think I have a short amount of time to do it in or anything, but I want to get working on it. It’s really just easiest to go back to the list I used before, with some specific editing.
1. Writing Prompts:
– Daily: journal writing. I will move to specific daily prompts when I have managed to work writing into my routine every day. Right now I have been taking my journal to work every day and dedicating my last break to writing in it.
– Weekly: 100 Word Challenge; Round of Words in 80 Days (not a specific prompt, but a good check up on where I am).
2. Networking: Join Springfield Writers Guild. This is still a goal. No, I haven’t done it yet.
3. Getting my work out there: Participate in challenges, find contests to submit to. I intend increase the number of challenges I participate in a week.
I’ve got so many other interests and things that need done, so this is that part of the list. These are going to be worked into my life:
4. Read something: Read 1/2 hour of a book. Read others blogs, read and clear out email, read interesting things.
5. Research some interest: I have many interests. In order to grow, I need to learn more, and this includes all interests. 1/2 an hour for SOMETHING every day.
6. Crafting: Keep working on some project or another. Post progress on WIPs. Place items on Etsy.
7. Tarot: Do daily 3 card readings, to get used to doing them and the decks again. I tried to do a year one – I drew it, I just never finished interpreting it.
8. Budget: Write out budget each month. Find 1 bill to pay off, all or in part, each paycheck.
9. Prep for other changes in life: Sort bills; fill out paperwork, discuss.
– Sleep: Get good amounts of sleep at night. Generally don’t go to bed later than midnight. I have a bad habit of staying up late on my nights off and I go to the bar every weekend to listen to karaoke. I like it.
– Water: I intend to start consuming 2 full water bottles during working hours.
– Exercise: 1/2 hour of walking a day, somehow. It’s way too damn hot out though. Guess I have to use the pool more, huh?
Nothing has to be started/done right away. Baby steps.
I like to watch YouTube videos. This is an example, but I also like the Facts. channel very much because Irish people.
There’s no wrong time for this –
Never forget, it’s just a ride: