Are you a “real” Christmas tree fan or “artificial”?
I’d love to have a real Christmas tree (as in a live one), but it’s just not practical. I’ve had an artificial one my whole adult life.
What is the earliest and latest you have ever sent out your Christmas cards?
I guess the earliest I’ve ever sent them out is a couple weeks before. The latest—never. Which is most years. Including this one.
Do you decorate the outside of your house?
Nope. Can’t. Don’t own it.
How close are you to being done with your Christmas shopping?
At the point this meme was originally published (December 4th), I hadn’t started. Didn’t have the money I was going to use, either.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Just plugging along.
1. Last night will hopefully be the last night I go to bed REALLY late!
2. I hope we have a better year this year.
3. The funniest thing I’ve seen this week is a picture of my husband (that his brother is using as his profile pic on facebook—it includes all 3 brothers and their dad) when he was a teenager. It’s not funny so much as it makes me giggle.
4. The year’s over…so where do we go from here?
5. He said she hit him; she said she didn’t. Sibling rivalry. Story of my life.
6. We still need a new place, and it’s up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just chillin’, tomorrow my plans include just chillin’ and Sunday, I want to go to church and then come home and just chill!