You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
In this house. Now. Around some of these people. Now. But I guess I have no choice.
Was there ever a time you were frightened for your life?
Yes. All of the summer of 2006.
What are you passionate about?
Writing, learning, crocheting and knitting. Not necessarily in that order.
Have you ever won a trophy?
Recipe of the Week(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Keep on keeping on. And writing as much as possible.
1. The last band I saw live was Free Henry, a local band, about 2 or 3 years ago at a company picnic. They’re one of my friends on MySpace.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the turkey. Always the turkey Alton Brown does on Romancing the Bird. As always, when I want things like that done perfectly, my husband gets to do it!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is nearly non-existent for anyone other than my mom and my kids. We’ll see. I think I mentioned before that I’m planning on making a lot of scarves.
4. Thoughts of finding a new place that I actually like and the impossibility of it right now fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear skinny clothes. 😦
6. Bagpipes are cool. I’m Irish, but Scottish stuff is okay too!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the Harvest Dinner for P’s day care (it could have been better, but the food was good. The food was dish to pass 🙂 ), tomorrow my plans include writing, writing, writing, writing, writing, writing, cleaning, writing, cleaning, writing and Sunday, I want to go to church and write!