What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Before flipping through the channels and deciding to watch Ancient Discoveries on The History Channel, I was watching the end of Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN.
Do you speak more than one language?
Ha. Ha ha ha. I took 4 years of French in high school, but can I speak it? Fluently? In a conversation? NO!
What are your favorite websites to visit?
Right now, the 3 main websites that are CONSTANTLY open in my web browser are
1. Gmail. Love it!
2. NaNoWriMo – so I can keep my word count updated (right now I’m up to 5,115)
3. Facebook – so I can keep my games from losing. I play Cafe World, Rollercoaster Kingdom, Mafia Wars, Farm Town and Farmville. I also dabble in Hatchlings, Sorority Life, Island Paradise, Treasure Mania, Tetris, and Bejeweled Blitz.
Another place I like to visit a few times a week:
Bloglines – I have dozens of blogs I look at on there. The craft ones are the ones I like to look at the most often 🙂
You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either (but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $2,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which do you choose and why?
I’d pick 10 minutes on the moon, because there is no way I’d be able to make ends meet in France, which is where I’d like to spend the majority of my time in Europe, on just $2,000. Assuming that’s $2,000 American, then it’s only about $1,350 Euro, and it’s impossible to find a hotel and be able to EAT, let alone see any of the sites, on that much. Or that little.
Recipe of the Week(instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Faking it until I make it. 😐
1. Plans and schedules are great and have their place, but I also really enjoy being flexible and spontanious .
2. I’m happy when things run smoothly and everyone agrees. You’re right, I’m often disappointed .
3. The last thing I drank was water .
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family—my husband, my daughter and my son .
5. I like just cheese and pepperoni on my pizza.
6. Dear November, we’ve had our adventures, haven’t we? Let’s celebrate one more year (on the 18th!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to writing and a review for a test (already been to both), tomorrow my plans include writing, writing, writing, cleaning, more writing, more cleaning, more writing—making most of my way to the 10,000 words I’m supposed to be at— and Sunday, I want to go to church, help my dad with the leaves (for the second week in a row, LOL!), and more writing!