This is actually the Food 4 Thought from last week, as we all know I haven’t done this in a really long while, and she doesn’t seem to have a new one up yet this week. Enjoy! 😀
When was the last time you really laughed out loud and what about?
Earlier today when my sister insisted upon making sure everyone she told she was pregnant was sitting down and not driving—or playing a driving game (there was one of her friends who was playing a video game who she had to make sure had put it down).
How much time do you spend exercising in a week?
Not nearly as much as I should.
Do you look forward to fall or dread summer coming to a close?
I’m totally looking forward to the summer coming to a close. I’m eager for the routines, for the fun of learning, for all that. Just not dealing with certain teenagers and the stress of worrying what they’re doing. UGH.
What is something(s) you tell yourself on a daily basis?
God loves me. And Jesus.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Keep on keepin’ on.
1. I remember, I remember things. You don’t want to know.
2. Dear Julie I want you to know I forgive you.
3. Is that my stuff? Really??!!???
4. I’m trying to resist the temptation of anything that’s bad for me.
5. I’m saving a great big gooey hug just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a place all of our own would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include getting my SUNY ID card and my text books and Sunday, I want to go to church! This whole weekend I hope to do some cleaning so this place is in order when I start classes.