What is the last movie you saw and how did you like it?
Knowing, with Nicolas Cage. It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be—half way through I started thinking “oh no, another M.Night rip off!”. But it was interesting.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
What is one goal you want to achieve this summer?
Reading my pile of books. Just reading A LOT of books. Including the whole bible (I’m in a bible study to read it in 90 days. I’m a bit behind, but I’m still doing pretty good.).
What do you do to pamper yourself?
I can’t really say—because a lot of the things I could do to pamper myself, I anyway.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?
I’ve been very thankful this past week. It might sound weird that I’m thankful for a diagnosis, but I am because now I can treat what’s wrong. I no longer feel in the dark, it explains a lot (though there are still a few things hanging too).
1. The last thing I ate was toasted peanut butter sandwiches and all of my pills (I only take 2 medications right now, but I have several vitamins I’ve been taking since I went to the chiropractor the first time, and I’m not giving up on those).
2. Food is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it is beautiful!
4. My husband was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are mandatory in this family.
6. The teenage years aren’t designed for extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading more, tomorrow my plans include reading and staying home after the bible study, otherwise not much of anything and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time at home with my family!