So, there are literally dozens of things I could be doing instead of sitting here, posting about what I have to do and playing Restaurant City on Facebook in the background. I can’t even use the excuse that I was busy in the morning, and now I’m drained because, really, I’m not…and part of being busy was going to my dad’s, where I did his dishes, swept the kitchen, and vacuumed the carpet (those last 2 were all on my own, he didn’t even ask! He asked I do the dishes though!). I’ve got to go back soon and do even MORE work, because without mom there the place isn’t totally up to par. Also, I want to go up and help the girl upstairs, who just had a baby.
Well, here’s the list I hope to accomplish by the end of tomorrow. It should be possible. Don’t laugh at me—when you’re actually feeling in top form, just about anything is possible. Chiropractors are a BLESSING!!!!!
So, here in order of do-ability (what will come first, etc), is my list for the next 24 hours or so. I’ll take a break from my apartment at some point, and offer my hands upstairs.
1. Pick up and collect garbage, put new bag in kitchen garbage can. mostly done
2. Eat something. – done
3. Take vitamins – I was out the door so fast this morning that I didn’t even have my blood pressure meds!
4. Pick up things on floor – mostly little guy’s toys, so I can do #5.
5. Vacuum – dang boy but does it need it!
6. Pick up clothes – bathroom, bedroom, and anything in between (because, sadly, there are some in between!) – done
7. Dishes – No reason I shouldn’t do ours when I already did dad’s.
8. Make dinner – Italian Sausage with some rice thing somehow. Don’t know the whole deal yet. – figured it out, just got to wash the pan and make it. Here’s the recipe!
9. Clean bathtub, floor and counter in bathroom.
10. Make laundry soap – homemade. It’s the only kind I use anymore!
11. Get to bed by 11, so that I can get up at 7 to bring my dad to yet another doctor’s appointment!
12. Sort and wash clothes – the hard part is done. I just have to go in there and do the rest of the work! 😀
13. Get blood work (for GYN) taken – that’s one thing 11 is going to help!