As bad as that sounds, no, I don’t plan on NOT doing the things I’m going to list.
First, today marks the end of birthday hell around here—all 4 of our birthdays fall in the last 2 weeks of May and the first 2 weeks of June. I actually (sorta) planned it that way—I figured before I got pregnant with P that it would be best if I had him during this time so he wouldn’t feel out of the loop and we could get them all done in a short time. Not the best idea, but it’s a decision I now have to live with. 😛
Second, my mood and energy have improved since my (now 2) chiropractor appointment(s). So there are many things on this list that wouldn’t have gotten done before I felt all this energy. Though I’m still getting tired towards the end of the day, but I think has more to do with how late I’ve stayed up than not having the nourishment I need. I’ve been taking my vitamins religiously, and that seems to have helped a great deal.
So, here’s my list of things to do:
1. Make a cake – Red Velvet. With chocolate (actually, Nutella) frosting. Yes, I know it’s traditional to have cream cheese. What can I do? She asked for chocolate! – in oven! On stove, will take out when floor is dry (yes, I mopped too!)
2. Pick up the floor – it just needs a touch up, not a major overhaul. – done, to vacuum
3. Fold clothes – 2 buckets worth, I tend to do 1 a day when I fold them. Maybe I’ll do both, we need the clothes back in the drawers.
4. Vacuum – what can I say, it needs it! – done, swept and mopped in kitchen too!
5. Get off here – I haven’t been spending much time on here lately. When I do, I’m either over at Facebook or playing Tetris. 😀 – done, but then again… – on and off over time
6. Dishes – nearly done!
7. Pick up bathroom – again, not bad as I’ve been keeping up, just a touch up here and there. – done, sink organized but not wiped down
8. Go to the doctor – I have a gynecologist appointment this afternoon.
9. Call new doctor and move appointment – I’ve got to pay $39 to the old doctor to get my records transferred over. It’s not going to happen today, and the appointment’s tomorrow. – called…gotta fill out another release form, with the new doc, so that I don’t have to pay for the records, they should do a courtesy copy. I thought that having me pay for it was probably to get back for changing docs anyhow
10. Make sure P’s in his underwear – I’ve been having him wear underwear instead of training pants during the day. While he’s still pooping his pants most days, it’s helped some! – done
11. Pay electric bill – done
12. Have lunch – sometimes I DO need to be reminded! – not yet
13. Figure out dinner – probably the chinese place, as that’s what she wants for her birthday dinner. We’ll see