Beach or mountains?
Both. But if I had to pick one to live next to for the rest of my life…which I’m going to…then I’d pick the mountains. I left my heart in Colorado!
Online shopping or store shopping?
Store. Online is nice and convenient, but I prefer walking around a store and touching the items to picking and choosing with pictures on the internet. 🙂
If you live in America, do you enjoy Mother’s Day? If not, does your country celebrate Motherhood in any way?
Mother’s Day is all well and good. Nothing special ever really planned.
What would be your best gift for Mother’s Day?
Flowers, any kind, from my family.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Holding on to my Father’s hand.
1. Apples are to oranges as being a bad girl is to me.
2. There will be very little talk, frank or otherwise, about sex on this blog, and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear peace and quiet for once (it won’t last long!).
4. She’s a grand old flag, she’s a high flyin’ flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but .
6. The little boy walked along and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with frogs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to decompressing after having to worry about the landlord, tomorrow my plans include very little and Sunday, I want to go to church, where I get to work the nursery!