When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it?
I would say when I started doing memes. I did my first meme sometime last year. Really, I’m tired right now (even though I slept fairly well last night, and I’ve got coffee in me). Don’t ask me to think that hard, k?
What’s your middle name? Why?
Anne. It’s the name my dad picked, I think it was his aunt’s name.
What was the first car you drove?
My parents’ car. I can’t remember which one it was (again, that would be having to think too hard!).
What is the strangest/weirdest gift you have ever received?
Hmm…I’m not sure about that. The porcelain doll my friend gave me once, I think. I don’t remember that either (stop making me think!).
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Same as always—holding on to my Lord’s hand. He’s not going anywhere 😀
1. Apparently there’s some sort of bug going ’round still (the kids have the sniffuls. Again.).
2. Today is a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been really messed up so far. Not my best year ever.
4. Then, boom, that was it.
(Alternate: I wish that was it.
5. For too long I’ve been feeling really tired and sluggish and just yuck, not being able to do much of anything. It will be nice when we can figure out what’s wrong with me and I can get better.
6. I am not obsessed with getting the heck out of this house; really I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to D having Girl Scouts and me getting to bed soon after, tomorrow my plans include not much and Sunday, I want to go to church, like usual!