When you need alone time do you have a favorite spot you like to go to?
Not really, but when I really need to recharge, it’s either to my mom’s, or to the water—namely the lake, but any creek or picture of said should do 😀
What is your favorite GUM, STORE BOUGHT COOKIE, and SALTY SNACK
Big Red (oddly enough, also a not exactly cherished nickname for me)
Store Bought Cookie –
Chocolate Chip Cookies (nearly any brand, even store brand) should do. The Dulce cookies newly introduced in the Girl Scout cookie line up are good.
Salty Snack –
Cheezits! 😀 (just a note—I prefer the original flavor to all the fancy shmancy things coming out, but this is the best I could find and…um…borrow….)
Do you speak any other languages?
I took 4 years of French in high school. I could do better with it, but not really even enough to keep up a conversation with my daughter.
Have you ever been on TV?
Recipe of the Week(instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Just holding on to my Lord’s hand. It’s not always easy, but it’s what gets me through.
1. Join me in hoping talking to the DOCTOR finally will get me better!
2. Put a little relaxation in your day!
3. Happiness is knowing you are loved—by God!
4. All too often I feel dazed and confused.
5. I’m waiting for May 4th, so I can have my ultrasound and we can get moving with whatever is wrong with me!
6. Chocolate, coffee, good tasting food, all the things bad for me…. is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include D going to a Girl Scout thing, and us picking up my Angel Food Ministry order and Sunday, I want to go to church, about time which we’ll meet our daughter’s (FIRST!) boyfriend!