If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why?
Why the assumption that my job would take me out of the country? Are they downsizing/out-sourcing librarians and parents now?
Do you have any phobias?
That something will happen to my family.
What is something you can’t help but spend money on?
What profession/job did your parent(s) have while you were growing up?
My mom was a stay at home mom, during the whole “fulfill yourself” phase of feminism. She was very happy (at least with being a SAHM. With other things, not so much, but that’s a different story altogether). My dad was an issuing clerk at a local steel company. He was one of the people who drafted up what was allocated to what company in what form. Now he works for the VA up in Buffalo.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Just holding tight to my Lord and Savior’s hands!
1. Why do we have to eat?
2. Eating too much then feeling bad about it are now habits. Sad, huh?
3. I have at least 100 pounds to lose.
4. I had never heard the phrase “Nothing tastes as good as thin feels”
and it without it making me feel nauseous.
5. I will try to lose weight again the way I always do. Weight Watchers.
6. How was I to know losing weight would be so hard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to D going to Girl Scouts, tomorrow my plans include relaxing at home and Sunday, I want to go to church, like usual!