I know I saw this one in some form or another at Facebook. I’m more into Facebook than I am Myspace…it’s just more fun! 🙂 And easier to navigate and/or find people.
Sunday Stealing: A High School Meme
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes and no. I sorta dated someone once, but we all know that was just a complete fiasco, so I don’t really count it.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Heck no. I didn’t know T until a good year after I graduated!
3. Did you car pool to school?
Not unless you consider the bus carpooling.
4. What kind of car did you have?
I didn’t. I didn’t even have my license until—you guessed it—nearly a year after I graduated! Actually, come next Sunday it will be 14 years since I took the test and passed (I took it twice, once before I enlisted and once after 🙂 )
5. What kind of car do you have now?
6. Its Friday night…where are you now?
At home with my kids.
7. It is Friday night…where were you then?
At home with my parents.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Paper route, for my junior and senior years.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Stay at home mom, for the last 13 years 😀
10. Were you a party animal?
Ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You make me laugh.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
Probably not. But I definitely had to be the girl who had the most crushes, and the most public ones. It seemed soon after I started liking someone, the whole school knew.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No. You don’t want to hear me sing. And I’ve never learned to play an instrument. Tried to teach myself to play the guitar once, but that was after high school.
13. Were you a nerd?
I’d say so.
14. Did you get suspended from school?
Almost, once. But, no.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Mrs. French. She was one of the few English teachers at the school. Our junior year, one of the twins nicknamed her Satan. Appropriately so, but I still liked her.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
With my friends. Most of whom were underclassmen.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Cassadaga Valley Central School
19. Where did you party the most?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. Would you do it again?
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Yes. I spent a lot of time next to the cheese table *roll eyes* but it was fun.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I went stag, but I got a ride from a friend (her brother drove us. He was in my grade, but didn’t go to the prom). I haven’t talked to her in forever. But I talked to her mom in 2007 (I think) at the fair.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
If we have one (there’s talk about having a 15 year one, by some people in the class).
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
A few, mostly on Facebook. I see one almost weekly at church 😀
26. What are/were your school’s colors?
Red and Blue 😀