1. When I look to the left, I see this mess:
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home. Because you can see the road from it.
3. Let it work out as it should.
4. Dirty Deeds (done dirt cheap)!
5. Voting, volunteering and going for jury duty
is a responsibility are responsibilities that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any opinions differently feel free to keep them to yourself (it’s a free country, you’re allowed that too!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to bed, tomorrow my plans include my kid going to a Girl Scout activity and Sunday, I want to go to church, like usual.
What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car?
As long as you count a bus as a car—with rest stops, it would be the time I traveled from Columbia, South Carolina (from Basic Training at Ft. Jackson) to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland (for AIT, where I met T :-D). Without rest stops, it’s either all the times we went up and back from Cheyenne, WY, to Sterling, CO (to see my mother in law) or when I went down to visit my aunt with my grandparents before I left for the Army.
Where would you go if you were invisible?
To bed. To sleep.
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?
Water. Because it’s great exercise.
What store do you shop at the most?
WalMart ( 😦 <— embarrassed frown)
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Just holding on to my Father’s hand. Nothing else will do.