Saturday 9: Your Bestest Day
1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day?
There’s a strong tie between my wedding day, the day we renewed our vows, and the days I gave birth to my kids. They were all precious, happy memories.
2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day?
I’ve mentioned it before. If you’re a constant reader, you’ll know. I won’t even link to it—but let me just say, it’s at the beginning of this February (yeah, I said it). Also, another close runner up—the day my friend Aimee died (ironically, at the end of January that year).
3. If you had to pick the best year of your life, when was it and why?
Not senior year in high school. Hmm. 1995 might almost make it—there are some definite low-lights to that year, but I was still thin, and that’s the year I met and married T.
4. If you had to pick the worst year of your life, when was it and why?
I’m not so sure about this one. It really just comes in month long periods. I think I’d freak if it stretched into a year!
5. Most recently, what night did you do something that you loved?
Every night. Because I took time to knit, read and of course sleep.
6. Most recently, what night did you do something that you hated?
7. Tell us about your best relationship that did not work out.
What do you mean by that? I think the best relationship that I’ve ever had that didn’t work out romantically (but does to this day as a friendship), is the one with Josh. My relationship with T has yet to NOT work out. I mean, it’s worked out pretty well, considering we’ve been together now for more than 13 years. I’ve, of course, known Josh for much longer than that—since I was 8, and he was 10, which means roughly 24 years, give or take a few months or days. I don’t remember HOW we met even. I just remember that all of a sudden he was there in my life. And he’s never left—sure, there’s long stretches of time we don’t talk, but he’s always just an email or phone call away. 😀
8. Tell us about your worst romantic relationship that you’ve had.
Oh, now that one’s easy. The guy I was crazy for in my senior year in high school. It took me many months and much heartache before I realized he was JUST NOT THAT INTO ME!!! (Of course, I’ll give him a bit of credit, it’s not like he didn’t TELL me that straight out. Because he did. Several times, in different ways. But I just wouldn’t have any of it! I was a silly girl back then…)
9. Is there a celebrity that you’d love to spend a “no hold bars” night with?
Not anymore. I’m happy with my hunk, and choose not to look elsewhere 😀