1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Any number of fruits and vegetables
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes, several teeth and 2 children. Though, the children weren’t forcibly removed—they sorta came out on their own.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Ever? Oh my, bags or boxes of stuff. Nothing that I can recall. My daughter’s over 100 pounds (she’s long and lean), and sometimes I can pick her up. My husband is over 200 (again, long and lean), and if the conditions are just right (my feet are planted in the right place, I’ve braced myself just right) I could pick him up too.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, but I almost fainted when I got in the shower at the hospital after I had my daughter because I didn’t have enough blood.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Not really. I mean, I think if I learn what day I’d die, then I might prepare for it, but as the day got closer I’d hide myself and freeze in fear. Which would actually be counter productive. So, nope.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Well, I’m married so technically I already have. But there’s no other name I’d change it to, so I wouldn’t change it.
8. What’s your goal for the year?
Lose weight, get healthy again
9. Last person you hugged?
10. First place you went this morning?
11. Do you always answer your phone?
No, that’s what caller id is for—to tell me IF I want to answer it.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My husband. (what cell phone, again?)
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I’m very happy with my blue eyes, thank you very much!
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
16. Do you have any saved texts?
What cell phone, again?
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, 4. I’m pretty sure my mom was driving with all 4. But she’s not a bad driver, she just had some bad luck…one I know we were rear ended, another the person was making a right turn, but mom is pretty sure she didn’t see a turning signal, and the person moved really far over to the left first. The other 2 I don’t remember right now. I’VE never gotten in one since I got my license (they have ALL been my husband’s, and I’ve NEVER been in the car when they happened).
18. Do you have an accent?
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
20. What did you do last night?
Slept. I was in bed by 11:30, and asleep soon after. Except for waking up each time my little guy had a coughing fit, I slept all night. And even with waking up each time he had a coughing fit, I slept pretty good.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not yet. Hope I don’t. Always trying to keep our heads above water. At least to the nose level.
22. Current hate right now?
Um, that you are using that word in this meme. I really don’t like the word.
23. Met someone who changed your life?
My hubby 😀
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
The usual—a glass of Andre wine with my hubby, the kids got a glass of sparkling grape juice, then to bed for the little ones and I.
25. What song represents you?