1. Pick up the floor – Done on the weekend—even got T to help out some. Of course, it needs to be done again…
2. Fold clothes – Done—sat on the couch and did them. I prefer to be up and moving between the couch and the basket, but it worked. It’s done.
3. Wash clothes – Some are done. More need to be.
4. Pay gas bill – Not yet. Soon though. You know, after rent, this is the biggest bill we have. It’s horrible.
5. Sort and organize filing cabinets – Ha ha ha ha ha—not yet.
6. Go see mom – Done. Of course. Multiple times. But last Thursday I just needed to get out of the house. That was the best place to go.
7. Collect garbage – Did some then, will need to do more.
8. Call realtor to start looking into a different place, one way or another – Haven’t done it yet. Will probably eventually email him.
9. Dishes – This was the only thing I could do for a couple days, because of my back. It was the only thing I did and it didn’t hurt. I’ve got to do more.
10. Make another loaf of bread – Done
11. Get some exercise – I move around when I can. But my legs felt a bit numb when I did, with whatever I had done to my back. I’ve got to go to the doc, I think to follow up with my blood pressure meds, and I’ll mention I did it. Especially if it still hurts. Well, it doesn’t really hurt anymore, but I’ll still mention it.
12. Get a backrub from T – Got it, didn’t help my back much.
13. Talk to T and make final decision on tithing challenge – Talked to him. It’s almost there, though. This Sunday we’ll start.