Food 4 Thought Friday
What do you usually eat for breakfast and what time do you usually eat it?
Depends on lots of things—when, where, how? Usually, I’ll have either cereal (dry, I’m not big on putting milk in it anymore, I’ll drink the milk instead), eggs or oatmeal. When I first had P, all I had was oatmeal, to make sure to keep the milk production up. Usually I eat it before noon, if I do manage to pull my butt into the kitchen TO get it.
Have you ever totaled a car?
I’ve never even been in an accident. The accident last year was T 😀 He didn’t total the car either.
What are you currently looking forward to right now?
My back not hurting anymore. Getting my butt in gear and contacting someone to help us find a new place. Church on Sunday, the MOPS crochet/knitting group on Monday, and the next MOPS meeting, on Tuesday.
How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
I like 2 for under my head and 1 body pillow. Usually just the 2 for my head though, if they stay.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Just holding onto my Savior’s hand, that’s all. There’s no more I need.
1. Give me more blue food coloring and I’ll run from the room screaming! (nearly 3 weeks, and I’m still not over it!)
2. Whenever I go to Facebook, I get depressed, because...
3. I wish people would tag me for the random thoughts or other notes they’ve been doing. NOBODY in my high school class has tagged me for ANYTHING! I have to pick the things up and do them 😦
4. I can’t remember what was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. Yeah, food’s just not doing it for me anymore. 😐
5. To live in this world can be really confusing.
6. Other than this one, Alice’s Restaurant is the last blog I commented on. (I think. I could be wrong.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just hanging around the house, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my family and Sunday, I want to go to church, like usual!