I’m not the only one who has focused recently on what needs to be done around their home. But I’d have to say as it goes, I’m probably one of the first. Or just really self centered, ha ha…
Anyhow, on to my list. I don’t know how much is going to get done how fast, because my back hurts and EVERYONE else is home, but we’ll just have to wait and see. So, in no particular order…
1. Pick up the floor – doesn’t it always need done?
2. Fold clothes – hey, at least half the battle’s done—I managed, with the little guy’s help, to drag the bucket and 2 baskets into the living room. With my back right now, that’s quite a feat!
3. Wash clothes – this goes without saying. *sigh*
4. Pay gas bill – when exactly depends on whether or not the warranty is done being paid for. T is pretty sure it is, but he can’t find the paper about it to be sure…that should be involved in another list item…
5. Sort and organize filing cabinets – bought a new one with the refund money, put them in the living room, been looking at them ever since.
6. Go see mom – just to get out of the house.
7. Collect garbage – doesn’t it always need done?
8. Call realtor to start looking into a different place, one way or another – have I mentioned lately that I can’t stand this place?
9. Dishes – dishes dishes dishes…
10. Make another loaf of bread – the one from Tuesday is nearly gone.
11. Get some exercise – it’s been 2 days, last time I really walked around was Tuesday. Can’t let more than 2 days go by between moments of exercise. Might help my back (might not).
12. Get a backrub from T – this might help my back. It might not. But he gives good ones 🙂
13. Talk to T and make final decision on tithing challenge – I think I’ve made my final decision on this, I just have to talk to T about it so he can be on the same page.
My back hurts, as I said, but at least I don’t feel nearly as tired as I have in recent days. Take care. Join in at the new Thursday Thirteen hub!