Saturday 9: Be My Valentine
1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?
No, should I? I can go out on a date with my hubby any time—no real need for a special holiday.
2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special?
No, should I? Again…all year round…:-P
3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life?
Getting married and having my kids.
4. What is the best job that you ever have had?
Being a mommy. Followed closely by interning at the Seneca Nation Library for my Capstone with my minor in college.
5. What would be your fantasy job?
Working in the Library of Congress. Yup. Now THAT’S a lot of information!
6. What would you think would be the worst job?
Working at Subway, or any other fast food restaurant (I’ve worked there before).
7. What foreign countries have you visited?
Does Canada really count as foreign? Especially if it’s just Niagara Falls?
8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip?
France. I swore I’d move there if W became president. We didn’t have the money.
9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived?
1 town, 4 apartments.
To join in, go here.