How do you usually celebrate Valentines Day? If you don’t celebrate it where you live, how would you like to celebrate it?
Usually, I’ll make a nice dinner for us. Sometimes we’ll go out to dinner and a movie or something. Not this year, as when I was asked if we had any plans, I told him ‘No’ and while I asked if he wanted to do anything, we didn’t make any definite plans, so there you go.
Chocolate or flowers?
I’m so sick of chocolate (of all food, really….that just happens sometimes), so flowers. I’d like some roses. Could you poke him for me?
What is your most unique or fondest memory of Valentine’s Day?
I liked the flowers that you could order in school for your sweetie/crush/friend. I think I might have gotten one from a friend one year, but usually I just sat there and watched while the predictable people got them. I think I might have sent one (also to a friend) once, but that’s about it. It’s something D thinks is pretty cool too.
What would be your dream Valentine date?
Me, T, dinner, a movie, some flowers. I’m a cheap date.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Just more of the same….holding on to God’s hand through it all. Not trying to let it get too out of hand, that’s about it.
1. It seems like whoever is in control of the weather thermostat is just having too much fun. Or hot flashes.
2. Call me when you’re done, please?
3. If I thought you were the one who stole her bike I’d report you!
4. Senior year is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine’s Day means nothing more than one more day. And not for bad reasons—I’ve already got loads of love in my life, every day can be V Day for us 😀
6. My God gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to helping out at Girl Scouts, tomorrow my plans include getting family portraits done and Sunday, I want to go to church, as always!