Sunday Stealing: The “Get to Know Your Friends” Meme
1. What is your occupation right now?
Mommy, Wife, cook, baker, accountant, housekeeper, laundry wench, writer.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Same color they always are—white. What, did you think they’d change somehow?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The normal sounds of a house—the youngest in watching How It’s Made, the dryer running, the youngest giggling at something someone did.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
My MOPS Discussion Group co-coordinator’s machine.
5. How old are you today?
32 years and 8 months.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
7. What is your favorite drink?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
9. Favorite food?
10. What is the last movie you watched?
11. Favorite day of the year?
12. How do you vent anger?
Cry, yell, eat, knit or crochet a lot.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Not sure, you’d have to ask my mom that.
14. Living arrangements?
Rental. With my hubby and kids.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
My son having his febrile seizure on Monday.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
17. What did you do last night?
18. What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to my babies again.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived?
Just this one.
20. What is your favorite flower?