What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
At least 24 hours. I don’t recall an exact example, but I have had a few all nighters.
If you don’t live alone, do you think you would be able to, and if you do live alone, do you enjoy it? Why?
Yeah, I think I’d be pretty happy living alone (as long as it’s not because of some catastrophic accident occurring to wipe out my family). I’d only have myself to take care of, and I’d be able to do whatever I want, when ever I want (sure I can now, but it’s a bit different…).
Would you rather give a public speech or bungee jump?
How public? I’d prefer the speech. Never want to go bungee jumping, just don’t see the point. I might break the cord.
Have you ever rode on a train?
No, but I want to.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Hebrews 13: 5 & 6
1. I’d really like more money so that I can get us food right now. (don’t worry, we’re not short so much as it’s rent week #1, and we’re doing our taxes today!)
2. OW is the word you’d most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is supposedly 9/10th of the law, but I don’t believe it.
4. I’m not a big fan of Captain Jack Sparrow. (Not Johnny Depp either)
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like dough and oil. Love em!
6. This thing isn’t going to go on and on, is it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being satisfied at having enough for once, tomorrow my plans include getting our new glasses and watching a movie and Sunday, I want to go to church, like usual!