Sunday Stealing: The Sassy Meme
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say?
Good riddance! I hope to never have the extreme nauseous pleasure of seeing your ruddy face ever again! You are by far the stupidest, most inept person who I’ve ever had the displeasure of knowing was alive!
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why?
Britney Spears, because at least she’s coming from someplace honest. I don’t know what they heck happened to Lindsay Lohan. She might need to be smacked around a bit. (Heck, they both do!)
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day?
4 things—sleep until noon or even later, read and crochet for a while, while watching CSI or Law and Order type shows. And eat whatever I want without worrying that I’ll gain anymore weight, or that it will make me feel like crud the next morning. (this is a fantasy thing, right?) Or just cuddle with the hubs all day 😀
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
So many, it’s hard to count…an example though? “American Soldier” by Toby Keith. “The Star Spangled Banner”. Any “Daddy songs” like “Butterfly Kisses”. “The Broken Road” (in the context that I’m coming back to God, not necessarily T).
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
A perfect body. I think a theme is starting to develop.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why?
In Colorado, in a house carved out of the mountain side. I once watched a HGTV show about radical homes that featured a house carved out of a mountain side, and I liked that one a lot because it was extremely economical and ecologically efficient.
7. What is your biggest regret in life?
Taking Depo Provera. Because that’s where the downward spiral started with my body (yup, there’s that theme again).
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it?
My grandma. I don’t know what I’d ask her. I just want to be able to spend some time with her. Before she was sick. (She was mentally ill 😦 )
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why?
I’d age back to….guess when? When I was thinner. Before all the ravages on my body by the Depo and food and time.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say?
Oh, this is pretty cool. I’ve already got the answer to this, because about 2 weeks ago the lady who runs the Food 4 Thought meme asked what the one word you would want on your tombstone was. I LOVE the one I picked, because it’s got so many connotations 😀
There you go. If you want to join in with others doing this meme, go here.