1. Which meal is the one you cook best?
There are lots. We’re both really good with lasagna. I’ve got this Italian Chicken recipe I LOVE, that I got from the first time I went to Weight Watchers. And of course, just dumping the pasta into a pot is super easy and pretty good actually…
2. Tell us what you would never eat.
I don’t know that there’s nothing I would never eat. I used to despise asparagus, but then I had some within the last year, and I kinda liked it. T can’t stand asparagus or mushrooms. He’s seen how they look thawed, and he won’t touch it.
3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody?
Oh…the town I call my hometown, not where I live now or where I even lived the longest, is the hometown of Roxanne Pulitzer. (Despite what that link says, I hear she was no “naif” when it came to…the…uh…sexier side of life…)
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
5. Tell us about your second ever lover.
Um….wow, that’s personal. Besides, there’s only been one.
Yes, just one. Thanks.
6. What is your favorite restaurant?
7. If it were your call, how often would you make love?
Wow, another personal question. Just as often as I do now. Because, really, it’s my call because it’s my body. That’s all you need to know.
8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
9. Tell us about your job.
I tend to all the normalties of life—food, money, cleaning, maintaining a household, taking care of kids. There’s not much more to explain.