Food 4 Thought
How would you describe your life right now…a Three Ring Circus, the Indy 500, the Boston Marathon, or a day at the beach?
A Three Ring Circus, only it’s like really boring. Or out of business. Not sure which…it can get crazy, but really the carnies are more off than on.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I’d say black, cause it’s my favorite color, but then again probably red because that’s my hair color. Or maybe a deep burgundy. Mixing the two.
What is the strangest food you ever ate?
Calamari. That’s squid for those who don’t know (or is it octopus?). A high school classmate bought a plate at our last reunion, when we all headed to a local hotel bar for a bit, and let me have a bite 🙂
Have you ever seen a broadway musical? If so, which ones?
Yes, though not on Broadway. I went to see Les Miserables with my French Club when I was in high school. It might have been up in Buffalo, though maybe now that I think about it, I think it was down in Erie. There was this great buffet we went to, and I have NO IDEA where that is. I’d like to go again some day….to the buffet. And maybe Les Mis.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Again, just keep on keepin’ on. And to pray as much as I can. And to start Working Willingly.
1. Oh, I am so tired!
2. Everything and everyone changes, big and little.
3. During the inauguration, I wept with relief.
4. My daughter is one step closer to becoming a woman (and is going to kill me that I mentioned it on my blog); are you kidding me??? She’s 12 (and a half) and I’m 32 (and a half)! (Actually, this first time is almost right on time…I was a bit younger when it happened to me, but that’s okay. I don’t mind waiting the extra 2 months!)
5. Right now I’d like to be putting the little guy to bed.
6. My mp3 player is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not doing too much, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to go to church!