A little late, but at least I’m getting to it, huh? I had actually started this yesterday, but I was impatiently waiting for my husband to get back home with my daughter and her friend so the friend could join D at youth group, and I just sorta lost interest in finishing the post 😐
1. Is there someone you’d like to be kissing right now?
My hubby, always…
2. When you’re being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
If I haven’t blogged in a while, it’s because I have been in a funk. If I’m just sitting there, not making any real noise, I’m thinking or something.
3. What are you listening to right now?
T and P watching a tv show on the DVR.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
LOVE THEM. They are so awesome to watch. One reason I like being in Wyoming, so I have full view of the sky 😀
5. Do you believe in perfect?
Pobody’s Nerfect. Does that tell you anything? I’m a perfectionist though.
6. Are you a jealous person?
Yes, if I’m given reason to be. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take much for me to think there’s a reason.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Sunday—gotta get up and get ready, but I’ll hit the snooze again.
Monday—is P up yet? (actually, this tends to be my first thought every day.
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Lots of things. But if I’m having problems falling asleep, I imagine myself laying on a cool patch of grass…slightly dewy, inside a small fenced in area. There are cows and horses, plus maybe a sheep or two, outside the fence (but I’d guess they are fenced in themselves, so this would have to be a small place in amongst a larger one.). I know it seems odd—but it works every time I pull the image up 🙂
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
Mostly. I’m happy with my relationship and my kids, but I’d like money to stretch further, and I’d like to live in a different apartment.
10. Do people ever think that you’re either older or younger than you actually are?
Every time the subject has come up lately, people have thought I was still in my 20’s. I don’t get it—isn’t being fat supposed to make you look older?
11. Do you think men truly understand women?
12. How about women understanding men?
We’re closer to understanding men than men are to understanding women.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
My mom. Not really T often though.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
My dad….hmmm….he was in the Navy 😀
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?
I’d say that was both the friendship and the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with the guy I was “dating” before T. He’s my best guy friend, we’ve known each other since we were 10 and 8 (he’s older). So that’s 24 years. We only “dated” for about 3 months though.