Are you a morning or night person?
I used to think I’m a night person, but I just haven’t been staying up as late as I used to. Guess I’m just getting old.
What do you do when you are feeling lonely?
I don’t often feel lonely. But, I crochet, or knit, or eat. Or 2 of the 3 together (and since my fingers are busy with knitting or crocheting, it can’t be both of those.).
What made you smile today?
P running through here singing and jumping up and down to “If You’re Happy And You Know It Jump For Joy” (that was the line he was running, jumping and singing to. Just too funny!).
What did you do today that made you feel guilty?
Getting crabby at people to hurry up and get in the car. But dang people, it’s cold out. Within 1 mile of the lake (Lake Erie), at the nearest WalGreens, it was -2. It’s cold. That’s why the schools are closed. So, no one going out unless they’re going right out to the car!
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Keep on Keepin’ On. 😀
1. Enough with the snow and cold already!
2. The dicotomy amongst Christians causes me to be conflicted.
3. I’ve been craving Pizza (so has everyone else in the house!).
4. P being his adorable little self makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to bed for all of next week.
6. The knitting and crocheting groups I’m starting for MOPS and church has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being warm and cozy at home with my family, tomorrow my plans include doing little other than spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to go to church and work the nursery (well, I have to…but I volunteered, so…)!