It’s that day of the week again. But before I distract you with my answers from my Saturday meme, may I implore you to visit Rocks in my Dryer so you can contemplate voting for my haiku? Thanks! 😀 (It would help a girl—and a certain 3 year old boy—out if you do MORE than contemplate. Actually vote. All you have to do is click *vote*, because the default setting is for my haiku. At least on my computer it is.)
Saturday 9: The Phone is For You
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
(a) Debt Collectors (b) my mom
2. How long to you chat on the phone each day?
No more than an hour or two at the most. Now, if we let our daughter at the phone….that’s a different story.
3. Who do you speak to the most?
See (b) of question 1.
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
See (a) of question one. The answer is yes. But if I know who is calling (my mom, my dad, my sister [though sometimes that’s not the best idea. Sometimes she wants something I’m less likely to fulfill than I am if my dad asked the day before], a friend of D’s, a friend of ours, and most cell phone numbers in this area. Because they’ll most likely be family or friends anyhow.), then we usually don’t wait for the machine.
5. Do you phone friends at work?
I don’t have enough friends that I know who have a job. I don’t know what number to use to call Josh at work anyhow.
6. Do you make personal calls at work?
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
See (b) of question one, plus anyone in my family….dad, sister, husband, kids.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
Landline. We don’t have cell phones right now. But even when we did, since I’m home more, I mainly used the landline.
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
Maybe Lou 🙂