What one word would you put on your gravestone?
I expect T will fork out the cash for more than one word. Cause despite the fact that I’m working hard in my fiction and writing to be precise and concise, it’s been very hard to come up with just one. But now I think I’ve got it:
It’s got so many directions, and all of them are true!
In my life I….
LOVED my God
was LOVED by my God
LOVED my parents
LOVED my sister
LOVED my husband
LOVED my kids
LOVED to crochet
LOVED to write
LOVED food (maybe a bit too much)
LOVED to do things
LOVED being a WNYer
LOVED my husband’s family
LOVED going to Colorado
LOVED to create in general
LOVED to blog
LOVED my friends (sometimes, again, maybe a bit too much, so much so that it was bad for me and my mental health)
LOVED to watch tv
LOVED to exercise (though not enough)
LOVED to blog
LOVED …. everything.
What happened today that made you feel good?
Oh this one is too dang easy!
Is there something hanging over your head that you need to do right now?
There are a lot of things. Finish my list from yesterday. I’ve got 2 things planned from that. Eat some breakfast (yes, almost noon and I’ve not had much of anything). At least I got dressed today…I was so busy yesterday between setting things up for the crochet group at MOPS and cleaning and blogging, I never got dressed until I made the French Toast (my mom ordered it for dinner, since she didn’t like what they were going to have from the kitchen). I could maybe call the moms…those who have contacted me and those who haven’t…and check in with them. I like the ease of email, but not the wait.
What are you most looking forward to at this moment? Least looking forward to?
I’m most looking forward to getting back to bed. I’ve stayed up too late the last few days. I’m least looking forward to having to trek out into the snow. Next time we buy are car, we’re going to have to get something that can drive on snow. Or at least get snow tires next year if we can. 😐
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Just keep on keepin’ on. And of course Phillipians 4:13
1. It’s January; that means way too much snow.
2. Sleep is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like thread and pasta.
4. I’m looking for something that is so nourishing I finally feel full.
5. Let us dare to believe and dream of a brighter future again.
6. I really want to ownmy own home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to starting Girl Scout cookie selling (tell me why, though, an area famous for snow and being super cold in January picks THEN for the kids to sell the cookies? Why not September? Or April? I am NOT trying to get people to buy, you just asked the question!), tomorrow my plans include going to mom’s and playing games, and having dinner and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family (as always!!!!)!