(Went back and updated this)
1) Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
My mom. She seems to be the lost of everyone I know. Hard to explain exactly what I mean without you knowing her, but that’s just what I’m drawn to. Her, and my mother in law.
2) You have to fight a duel tomorrow at dawn. You have been allowed to choose the weapons. What do you choose?
A psychiatrist. To help me figure out how I got myself in this position in the first place. And a white flag. Plus some aspirin, because I had to have been very drunk (another reason for the head shrinker), to have gotten into this position, so I’d need them to also help me figure out why I finally turned to the bottle.
3) What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
Intelligence. Being smart has it’s good points and bad points, but I think it’s a pretty good thing, because being smart is one part of the fittest surviving. It’s just different now than it was back further in history.
4) Do you hope to run your own company some day?
With the candle biz, I already do. But no, not really. I think that’s why it’s bombed.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
I know it’s not, but it reminds me of sushi. And Iron Chef America. It looks like a “sampler platter” element some of the Iron Chefs might come up with.
If you’d like to play along, go here.