(These are going to be hard)
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
Becoming a full member at the church we attend.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
The week we had to wonder if T was going to keep his job or not, and/or how long he’d be suspended.
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Duh. The election. I went to bed that night crying. Mostly happily, and praying that it wasn’t a bad thing.
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
The general downslope of the economy.
5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?
Money. So I could get what I really wanted/needed.
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
I was a bit surprised how happy my mom and my sister were over the bracelets I made for us. All the proper ooo’ing and aaah’ing. 😀
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
I regret that I had to give up going to Weight Watchers due to the cost of it and not being able to swing it
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
I regret that I didn’t do better trying to lose weight, with or without WW.
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
Pastor Pam, the mentor for MOPS. At first her personality DOES seem a bit…abrasive? But after a while, you can see what a great lady she is 😀
Also, Lou is a GREAT friend. I just haven’t met him face to face. One day it would be cool 😀