For more of this meme, please go here.
Do you still have gifts to buy or are you done with your shopping?
Nope, done gift shopping, just gotta get the fillers (small chocolate and candy canes, etc, for stockings). I’m not sure what to get my bil, but I’m mainly concentrating on the kids anyhow 🙂 And I can’t get heavy cream that doesn’t go bad before Christmas until next week (need it for the Swedish Meatballs).
Has the economy affected any part of your Christmas this year? How?
No. No more than our money situation ever effected my Christmas activities.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Going to church on Christmas eve. I know we just started going to church again, but we used to try to do that when I was living at home with mom and dad too, and we’d go to the Baptist church in town because it was within walking distance (when it wasn’t too snowy out).
Are you feeling like a Jolly Elf or a Grinchy Scrooge right at this moment?
I’d say more Jolly Elf than Grinchy Scrooge. But I just woke up. I should become more Jolly Elf as the day goes by.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life – what is it for just this week?)
Never changes. Phillipians 4:13
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear? (I think that’s where the line goes. It’s my favorite song, but I’m not really sure which goes where.)
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay.
3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, is another great Christmas song.
5. Not sure which one has, Let your heart be light in it.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing from your heart (not sure if that line’s even from a carol…)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and doing more crocheting, tomorrow my plans include being a vendor for a Farmer’s Market put on by the shop I have consignment at and Sunday, I want to go to church, as always! 😀