1) What one quality of your father’s would you most like to share?
Frankly, just like that of my mom’s from last week, I KNOW I already share this—his intelligence. My dad and I are the only 2 of the “original” 4 of my nuclear family who have a Bachelor’s degree. Mine is in English (of course)…I forget what his is, but I know he’s got one!
2) Among all the people you know, who would you like to have known when s/he was a child?
My husband, hands down. And my dad. Both awesome guys…maybe my father in law, and definitely my brothers in law!
3) If you wanted to meditate for a whole day, where would you do it?
Right here at home. Or in my father in law’s yard in Colorado.
4) What is your favorite thing to do in a city park?
Walk and/or watch the kids play on the playground 🙂
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
At first it made me think of Mardi Gras. But then I realized there were hands there, making something (?), and of course I thought of crafting….and how much I want to get done with the cookies and such for MOPS tomorrow and go work some more on the current Custom Baby Name Afghan I’m working on.
If you would also like to participate in this meme, go here