To go and participate yourself, go here
1) What one quality of your mother’s would you most like to share? Her warm heart and loving personality. I think I’m already there.
2) If you promised never to lie about anything ever again, in what area of your life would be it the hardest for you to keep the promise? Good question. I really can’t tell you. And that’s no lie.
3) If you found a fifty dollar bill in a vacant lot, what would you do with it? I’d probably keep it. Super large sums of money would get taken to the police. Although, while that’s certainly still small enough of a bill for someone to have dropped—what’s it doing in the vacant lot? On second thought, maybe I’d put a rock on it to mark it and leave it to get the police so they can examine it for evidence in a drug deal or something like that.
4) What good deed that you didn’t do when you had the opportunity do you wish you had done? Calling 911 after my neighbor’s family came twice to the door to call the husband. Everything turned out okay, but with the woman’s medical problems she could have dropped, or dropped her son while holding him. 😦
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
No story. Just simply the fact that I really really want a standing mixer. I’d like a Kitchenaid one, but I’ll never have nearly $300 to splurge on myself like that! But I’d love it just for the breadhook!