randomness…feed your mind and your blog (my answers will follow)
week of Dec 7th: Holiday Questions
Happy Holidays everyone!
1. what’s your favorite holiday movie?
2. who do you spend the holidays with?
3. do you have any special food you make each year?
4. when holiday shopping, do you stick to a budget or do you overspend?
5. do you decorate your home for the holidays?
till next time…
1. It might seem cliche to some, but it’s a local tale—It’s a Wonderful Life.
2. My family and God. Should there be anyone else?
3. Lasagna seems to be a family favorite for dinner. The first Christmas my sister was married, we spent it at mom and dad’s house with my sister and her new husband, and we made lasagna for the main course and a desert lasagna. It was an apple one. It wasn’t too bad. He had gotten it out of Taste of Home Living Light or something like that. He’s a decent cook, but I did most of the work (no big, I love to cook).
4. I stick to a budget because I don’t have much money most years to begin with. So I try to only spend what I have put aside for it.
5. See both of Saturday’s posts. I just don’t put anything outside. We don’t own our own home yet, but when we do I doubt I will then either. I like to look at other’s homes, but it’s just not my style I don’t think.