I’m not even going to post to the hub, but hopefully I’ll remember to do this next week. Maybe?
Anyhow, just throwing out there for some fun reading for you, my 13 absolutely essential blogs to visit daily (if I make the time, or feel up to it). In no certain order, just how they come tabbed in my browser when I hit “Open All in Tabs” 😀 I, personally, like the eclectic mix of blogs—some liberal, some spiritual, even a fiber artist here and there, some people who think like me, some who just make me laugh, all very interesting.
1. Lost in the Bozone – I like the name of this one because one of my sister’s nicknames based on her name (Bonnie), is Bozo. And her last name is an “one”(Oh-ne, like in ‘zone’ Guess things really lose their kitchiness when you have to explain them.) name.
2. WOW-Women On Writing – The blog for that first contest I entered. I still like to check it from time to time. 🙂
3. Pursuing More Than Purls – Being the knitter I am, I liked the title. 🙂
4. The Clearing – I stole a post idea from someone who had stolen it from her, and I don’t know where she stole it from—still, when I went to her blog, I liked it, especially the animation that’s her header 😀
5. This will be several under one category–all the bloggers from Proverbs 31′s daily devotional – Melissa, Lysa (LOVE the spelling there :-D), Luann, Amy, Charlene, Tracie, Vanessa and Rachel. All very interesting women, some so amazing further on their path with God than I am, some right about where I am now. Hmm…
6. QueenofSpain – politically, this is where I’d like to be, able to speak up—but I just don’t have the strength right now to put that fight outwards. I’ll let her do it, she does it better. With courage (that’s doing something anyway, even though you’re scared. It does not connote fearlessness).
7. A Life Profound – Love the title. And I think we think more like each other than she’d like to know. I think I’ve peeved her off before 😐 😦
8. LouCeel – Lou—you’re like a brother and a dear trusted friend—but old enough to be my dad (and not too far off from what he’s like! 😐 LOL! :-D).
9. Sarcastic Mom – Wow is she awesome. Part of why I got so deeply into blogging. And she’s got another pea in the pod—prayers for you honey!!!
10. MOMocrats – Okay, I don’t read this one enough, but I need to. I get points for it being in my daily visits folder, right?
11. Velvet Verbosity – The lady whose challenge got me back into writing (well, she helped). And helped me focus on Flash Fiction. I hope to work up from there to longer fiction, but right now Flash is my focus 😀
12. Beacon of Hope – The “newest” place for Friday’s Feast stuff. But she has other merits too 🙂
13. Decision Virginia – Now, you have to be asking yourself (if you know ANYTHING about me), why is it that I have a blog from some tv station down in
Virginia, what importance is it? Well, this is actually someone I went to high school with, and I’m just damn interested in what he has to say now. You never would have thought so back then. 😐