A Meme different from ones I’ve done before. I’ll also be using a different Friday’s Feastish one to fill in for the ones the chef at Friday’s Feast hasn’t been doing. Wonder what happened there?
1) Are you a leader or a follower?
I’d like to think I’m a leader. I mean, sure, there are a lot of things I follow, but I’m a loner, doing my own thing, so I’d hope I’d be considered more of a leader than a follower. If nothing, it’s just me leading myself around—thus the blind leading the blind. And you think, I’d have to consider myself a leader if I insist upon being part of the leadership of my MOPS group, ya know?
2) Who is the person you are most candid with?
3) What one thing in your life would be easiest to change, but you’ve never gotten around to it?
Keeping this place clean (working on it)
4) If you could convince any single person to change his or her mind about one thing, who would you pick and what topic would you work on?
Wow, here’s a big one. I’ll have to get back to you on that.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
That’s simple. It makes me think of one of our cousins, because she loves owls. Haven’t seen or talked to her for years, due to family disagreements. 😐 But owls will always make me think of her.