This will be my first TT from my email….even though I already have blogger open. Oh well, LOL!!!
Must get back into this.
1. Paper of various shapes and sizes – Some are small receipts (like the McDonald’s one at my feet), some are oddly shaped because kids ripped them up.
2. Short and long pieces of yarn – Between finishing up Rosa’s afghan and redoing the pillow, I’ve done a lot of clipping yarn. Some are long pieces from cutting off the ends after I weave them in, some are really small pieces in the salvaging of yarn from the pillow’s first incarnation.
3. Envelopes – Because some of those pieces of paper are pieces of mail, so they have accompanying envelopes. Plus T got a few things off ebay recently.
4. Pens – Because I keep all my pens in this never-used-for-peanut-butter jar, and P likes to get into them.
5. Various Winter Items – Coats, mittens, hats, scarves, boots. It’s the middle of winter. What do you expect, really?
6. Toys – Well, I have a 2 year old. What do you expect?
7. Various pieces of clothing – in our room, I don’t have a basket in there right now. In the living room, there’s 2 baskets of clothes I need to fold, and those are what needs folded in there.
8. Towels – for the same reason as above (though, there aren’t any towels on my bedroom floor)
Things I’m happy not to have to pick up off my floor:
9. Food – At least not the dried on, rotted kind. I pick up most of what food hits the floor
10. Poo of any kind – If it drops out of a diaper (if you’re a mom you’ll understand that), it quickly gets picked up. But we don’t have any animals, so I don’t have to worry about them too.
11. Multiple utensils – I try to keep these off the floor too. If one lands there, it will get picked up quick.
12. Mold – I may not wash my floor every
month day, but at least the mess isn’t so bad that it grows this disgusting stuff.
13. Me – I’m tired. And I even slept in and went to bed early last night. I’ve really got to get myself to a doctor! :-S
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!