|Thirteen Things I’d Write in a Letter To Me
Prompted in part by Brad Paisley's "Letter To Me" Definitive Age Ranges Included!
1. 11 - 18 - Forget about boys and study hard! "The one" will come, and SOON - none of the rest are really worth it!
2. 11 - 18 - Until Further Notice - Mom and Dad are ALWAYS RIGHT!
3. 11 - 18 (-Forever) - Always Brush your teeth!
4. 12 - Take Spanish, not French. You never use it like you think you will, and Spanish makes more sense---in all of the United States!!
5. 13 & 18 - Never lose your faith in God and Jesus. No Matter What ANYONE says! NO ONE! YOUR faith and true faith have NOTHING to do with other people's failures or fallacies. That's just between YOU and GOD!
6. 16 - Short and Sweet - January. Look DOWN when you walk. It will always be there otherwise!
7. 17 - Forget about Ju (our fave Taurus friend if you need more of a hint). You can talk to AJ again, but Ju has already proved herself untrustworthy (remember 8th grade and Sean?), but being friends again doesn't end well, trust me! I'll remind you again later.
8. 17 - Adam's NOT WORTH IT. Reference #1.
9. 20 - 23 - Only YOU define your LABEL. Maybe you can give others something to think about!
10. 20 - Forever - Again, BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
11. 20 - NEVER and I do mean
take Depo Provera. This doesn’t end well either. You can LEARN to remember to take a pill every day. Anyhow, baby #2 isn’t *supposed* to come for 9 years!
12. 22/23 – Again, forget about Ju. It WON’T END WELL. Just say “hi, how ya doin'” and “Bye!”
13. 26 – For once mom’s REALLY wrong. Think FRIDGE!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants